Thursday, February 10, 2011

The car society

We've all seen it, there's a motorcycle rider in front of us and another passes going the opposite direction and they wave at each other. It seems all bikers are part of some special biker society and all the other people driving cars are missing out. 

Well I think I have a solution for this. I believe that the drivers of cars aught to do something whenever they pass someone else driving a car. It will be something that tells the world that we are car drivers and proud of that fact. My personal suggestion for what we aught to do is a panic face. For those of you who don't know what that is, it involves opening the eyes and mouth very wide and tensing the neck as if in extreme fear. Unlike the wave that bikers do, this is very noticeable and everyone can do it. 

I understand however that some of you may be opposed to this. Whatever the reasons, you are welcome to your opinions and I respect them. If you have any better suggestions I will consider them, and if I deem one worthy, may endorse it as the call sign for car drivers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment